Another fun week of giving thanks and another five photos to prove it! I hope everyone has a fabulous Turkey Day with family and friends! I, for one, am so excited to be heading home to Wisconsin. It’s an expensive little plane ticket but worth it, at least once during the season!
Here are my entries for this week (6-10): (You can see week one photos here.)
- Favorite food – Yellow Curry Chicken
- Smile – Funny/Semi-drunk smile. A great unexpected day with the husband I won’t soon forget.
- Happiness – My first love, Boston “Bones”, and the hubs.
- Leaves – Frosted Sugar Cookie Leaves! My most favorite cookies ever.
- Morning Sky – Dallas Sky
- Books – Tina Fey’s Bossypants is one of my favorites!
- Something Funny – Pugs are always funny!
- Favorite Color – Benjamin Moore Rockport Gray
- Inspiring Person/People – Young House Love Bloggers!! So cool to meet them!
- Nature – Dog Park trail
- Something Old
- Written Words
- Something New
- Best Friend
- Where You Sleep
- In Your Closet
- Daily Routine
- Self Portrait