Gratitude: Week 3 is a whole week late because I traveled to Wisconsin and inevitably, I got sick. So, in addition to the five things I’m thankful for this week, I am thankful for my health (this week, not last.) Ha! Happy Season.
- Favorite food – Yellow Curry Chicken
- Smile – Funny/Semi-drunk smile. A great unexpected day with the husband I won’t soon forget.
- Happiness – My first love, Boston “Bones”, and the hubs.
- Leaves – Frosted Sugar Cookie Leaves! My most favorite cookies ever.
- Morning Sky – Dallas Sky
- Books – Tina Fey’s Bossypants is one of my favorites!
- Something Funny – Pugs are always funny!
- Favorite Color – Benjamin Moore Rockport Gray
- Inspiring Person/People – Young House Love Bloggers!! So cool to meet them!
- Nature –Dog Park trail
- Something Old – Bing Crosby Merry Christmas Album.
- Hands – My nephew’s hands (and a dimple).
- Written Words – Funny words about ordering your steak well done.
- Movement – Travel by air.
- Technology – iPad & iPhone, what? …taken by another iPhone.
- Something New
- Best Friend
- Where You Sleep
- In Your Closet
- Daily Routine
- Self Portrait